Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gym Rat - Showing off abs in coffee shops.

I hadn't seen my gal pal in a week, so we met up for coffee. I lifted my peach shirt to show her my new tattoo (it's on my left rib) and BLAMO! She nearly fell backwards from my baby ab muscles poking out.

"Where did those come from?!"

My dreams. Haha! I guess dreams can come true!

I've been practicing my pop-up's and I'm so much better at it now than I was this time last year. Surfing is gonna be so much easier this time around. Half of the battle is popping up properly. Don't get me wrong, it's gonna be challenging. EXTREMELY challenging. But at least I will be able to get up more frequently. Knee boarding is fun, but the feeling you get when you stand up on that board and the wave pushes you at an accelerated speed... Nothing compares.

So looking forward to being here...


No comments:

Post a Comment