Thursday, January 24, 2013

Unfortunately, You Gotta Just Deal With 'Em

Yup, more haters after me coz they can't deal with my gymning.


And yet another person at work tells me that I am too skinny. What's with all the haters? Some facts:

I eat 1600 - 2000 cals a day depending on my activity.

I regularly eat a big breakfast. (Like 400-500 cals worth)
I weight train and weave come cardio in there.
I eat dark chocolate. I love my red wine. I also indulge in pasta from time to time.


And the most important thing - I am happy!!

Don't rain on my parade with your own insecurities!


Said jealous person should try the following:

Eat - Starving yourself doesn't work.

Work out - Looking good takes effort and pain and suffering. It's hard. You gotta have the mindset for it.
Keep a positive mindset - You need it to plow through the workouts. Plus, smiling will instantly make you look prettier

Drink gallons of water. Clears the skin and your system. No bloating!
Don't eat garbage - this includes Pop, anything with Fructose/Sucrose and HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), MSG, anything enriched, anything fried, any fast food, and 'fake' food (like margarine).

No comments:

Post a Comment